Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 114: a log



24.04.14: today I have an idea I liked but not completed to a level I am happy with. The idea was to have poor Gus returning to his homeland of Scotland just to be mocked by his older for not being able to successfully complete a log toss (not even being able to lift the log...). Unfortunately Gus looks more like he is getting electric shock from the log more than trying to lift it...

     This was also my first attempt at drawing one of Gus' sibling. I always knew he had at least two brothers but that's as far as the MacDugal family tree has been planned. I do have a story idea where Jon and Gus go to Scotland. Gus becomes a wanted man for an extremely elaborate crime and Jon has a to clear his name. Again, I may have said too much...

(All characters copyright and trademark C. A. Aabø 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment