Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 36: the Milky Way


05.02.14: okey, here is a perfect example of me taking a simple concept, overthinking it, getting my ideas mixed up, overcomplicating it and realizing that I am stuck with what I got because it is too late to rethink and start over...

     To get this you must A) know your movie posters, B) know your candy bars, C) know your candy bar commercials and D) how some understanding of how my brain works... So sorry. If you get please explain it to those who don't. 

     My apologies to Al Pacino, Sean Penn, the Milky Bar kid, the Blue Car, (and the Red Car for being excluded,) Milky bar, Milky Way bar and the designer of the "Carlito's Way" movie poster. A last but not least, to the person who suggested that "the Milky Way" should be the "thing" for day 36...

     At least I had fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment