Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 18: bubbles



18.01.14: ...okey, so I might have taken the SMALLEST bit of creative freedom with this one. When I did yesterday's "thing", I just remember something I used to preach which was that everything should have a story. Took that to heart with this one and had the Magpie (from "Tears on Rain Street") celebrating and relaxing after job. Again, I believe I may be jumping the gun as I believe both champagne bottle and bucket may come later on... Oh, well...

(All characters copyright and trademark, C. A. Aabø 2014)

2 comments:

  1. What is that thing next to the bathtub? Her hand is resting on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure of the name yet, Linda, but something like the Maltese Duck or the Golden Duck. Story still in the works. Thanks asking!

    ReplyDelete